We will discuss your dogs behavioural problems whether they are in the home or out, and I will show you ways to change the unwanted behaviour to something more acceptable.
- Aggression towards people or dogs, on and off lead.
- Nervous, fearfull or anti social behaviour towards people or other dogs
- Sound fears, including firework and thunder, traffic etc
- Coprophagia eating poo
- Separation anxiety
- Resource guarding
- Territorial Aggression
- Attention seeking
- Barking excessively
The Signs of Aggression
So, they ignore it – pretend it doesn’t exist – and avoid it. They insist “He’ll grow out of it!” Or they think “Our dog loves us and wouldn’t hurt a member of the family.” Or they say “He isn’t aggressive all the time.” Hello! Think about it. If dog owners (and a lot of professionals) didn’t ignore the problem people wouldn’t be living with aggressive nightmares. Children wouldn’t be maimed for life. There would be no deaths from dogs. Insurance companies wouldn’t be denying homeowners and renters the liability coverage they so desperately need. And certain breeds of dogs would not be discriminated against. Aggression is not a breed problem. It exists in every breed, just as loving, wonderful dogs exist in every breed.
If your dog shows any of the following signs then please do not ignore them:
- Lunging towards other dogs, people, bikes, joggers etc
- Barking and growling at other dogs
- Not listening to you in the presence of dogs or people
- Growling at anyone going near them in the house
- If you have answered yes to any of these then you may have an aggressive dog
Apply For Behavioural Consultation
Get In Touch
Training facility address: Greenscene Garden Centre Sheffield Road, Todwick, South Yorkshire S26 1DJ
We cover following areas: Worksop, Retford, Gainsbourgh, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Mansfield, Nottingham, Newark, Lincoln and surrounding areas we will also travel further if needed.